10 may 2016

Again

Walking through the pain.
I cannot make it in darkness.
I won´t give my life away....
again.

I am on my own...
again.
I walk alone...
again.
I won´t give my love...
again.

Lock it up in a safe...
Uncrackeable,
unbreakable,
unreachable,
out of sight.

I won´t let it go
and see the light...
again.

This love is for me to keep.
No one deserves it.
I stand alone,
on my own.

My broken heart
will never be fixed...
again.

I prefer my loneliness
than having to live
of all this...
again.

Walking on my own,
I feel my love,
is for me,
not for anybody else.

I can live
without you
I can breath
without you

Did you think I'll break down?
I'll save myself

I´m locking up
forever and ever

Never to feel...
again.
The only one
I will ever love...
will be...
ME.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario