23 jul 2015

Don't hide your love

You are leaving...
but I sense that you have already left
Cold in your words,
different from another time.

Maybe you are protecting your heart,
maybe your love is fading,
How can I know that?
I'm still the same.

Missing you,
Thinking of you,
like the first day,
like the last day.

I miss your sweetness
Your feelings in your words.
I know this will end soon,
but I wish you could be a few more days
like you were...

When you are with me,
I still see a glimpse of the love you had,
Your eyes still talk to me
like they used to.

I will be the same,
I cannot hide my feelings,
knowing how it's going to be,
accepting that you will move on.

But please,
don't ignore me if you still love,
Please,
be the one I fell inlove with,
just for the time we have.

Let me be happy with you
for the days we still have ahead.
And feel me and accept me
until the day you will left this land.

Let me see your love
one more time,
please don't hide it from me...
if you still feel the same as day one....

I love you,
I care about you,
I will always be here for you,
even if this love has a finish line.

Fuente de la imagen: http://emilyhitchcock.deviantart.com/art/Eyes-Of-A-Wolf-173849809



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario