3 ago 2015

Goodbye...

This is the story
of a love that had to end.
You are leaving here now,
but you never will leave my heart.

We had some beautiful moments,
so many stories to remember,
to save in our souls.
Love at first sight.

I will never forget your eyes
when they looked at mine,
the love of your hands
touching mine.

The perfum of your skin,
will always be in my heart,
the touch of your lips
of our kisses.

You are leaving now for good,
I wish things could be different,
I wish I was swedish,
And you wish you were argentinian.

The distance is something
we weren't able to deal with,
our love couldn't fight it.
I will love you always.

My heart is in that plane with you,
and a piece of yours will remain here with me.
I will miss you,
my heart is breaking in two.

Fate is the only thing we've got,
Fate is the only thing that will decide for us.
My love will remains intact
for the rest of my days.

I love you,
and I always will.
I will always be here
if God bring you back to me,
or take me to where you will be.

Goodbye, my sweetheart,
I wish things could change someday,
but I know that is only a dream...

Fuente de la imagen: http://gilad.deviantart.com/art/Fading-away-46381521

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario